Surrogacy Cost in Georgia is Lawful
Are you serious about being Parents?
So, here is an ultimate hurdle-free process with one of the best Surrogacy agencies in Georgia named med fertility welcoming couples with an open heart in a very small ‘Surrogacy cost in Georgia’.
Let’s have legal processing to have a child in Georgia and the Present article will help you with facts and talk about so many things which will make you confident in considering Surrogacy in Georgia.
What are the avails of surrogacy in Georgia?
Georgia is located at the intersection of Europe and Asia; it is a small but naturally diverse country and it is also part of the USSR.
For so many years of past, it is popular for surrogacy like in some other Asian countries, but now Georgia has become a believable destination for couples dreaming of extending their family via surrogacy.
There are more favours the intended couples can have which are as follows:
- The surrogacy contract in Georgia is endorsed by jurisdiction, over and above Georgia has the most favorable surrogacy laws in Europe.
- This country does not insulate foreigners from local citizens and provides fertility services equally to other country citizens.
- The ‘Cost of surrogacy in Georgia’ is the lowest which is very much affordable for every common people without disturbing their other living habits.
- They assure the health and good living standards of surrogate mothers.
- They also offer the facility of egg donors with a full profile of egg donors which includes the details like medical history, family background, education, occupation, physical features, and photo of the donor.
- They offer genetic testing during the IVF cycle but don’t fulfil the purpose of gender selection.
- The intended couples need not show a marriage certificate until the birth of a baby.
- The foreign couples who are seeking surrogacy treatment in Georgia need not physically go to prepare a surrogacy contract, instead, couples can mail and allow the power of authority to the surrogacy agency to sign the contract on their behalf.
- They don’t create any unnecessary formalities which make the whole process easy and also the ‘cost of surrogacy in Georgia’ so scrimpy.
Headways of Surrogacy in Georgia
The process of Surrogacy in Georgia is the same as the surrogacy process in other countries.
When the intended parents or surrogate mother contact a surrogacy agency in Georgia they schedule an appointment for discussion regarding the extension of the family and list out the needs to meet the goal in a phone call only.
The following are the steps taken once decided on surrogacy:
Collation with a surrogate or intended parent- This step includes after you introduced yourself to surrogates or intended parents then, profiles are processed for matching to meet the demands and preferences. Every match will be presented to the couples by the agency and give the intended parents or surrogate a chance to interact personally and get comfortable with each other for further process.
Contract signing of surrogacy-The associated attorney support and help the patients in creating a contract which includes all necessary aspects. The contract includes the compensation and rights during the pregnancy of the surrogate mother. The surrogacy agency makes sure that this contract protects the rights and interests in the surrogacy process.
Finishing the medical process- This step is just initiated after signing the contract which consists of all medical surrogacy processes. And the medical process includes two methods of surrogacy in Georgia one is Traditional surrogacy and Gestational Surrogacy.
Establishing parental rights- This step of the surrogacy process in Georgia is taken in the last trimester of the surrogate mother, and intended parents which are supported by the legal jurisdiction.
This step is taken necessarily to protect the parental right of intended parents through legal measures. So, when the baby is born the intended parents place their name on the birth certificate of the baby without any hurdle.
Candidature for surrogacy:
Following are the feature of the candidate which should be needed for surrogacy:
- A woman has medical inefficiency in the uterus.
- A Woman facing continuous miscarriage.
- Gay couples are also recommended for Surrogacy.
- A woman is healthy and has a balanced biological nature but surgical removal of the uterus has been done due to some serious problem.
- The women are incapable of being pregnant due to the inability of the embryo but have a uterus and good quality eggs.
Eligibility to be a Surrogate Mother
There are some important conditions for a Surrogate mother by The rule of ART in a surrogacy agency and the following are some of those rules:
- A surrogate mother should be healthy from both inside and outside to carry a baby.
- There should be no record of miscarriage and any complication in the profile of the surrogate mother.
- Surrogate mother must not have any medical history of serious disease like depression, heart problems, BP issues, etc.
- Surrogate mother Should have a supportive family
- Should have an attractive and pleasant personality.
- Surrogate mother must have given birth to a single child.
- Surrogate mother has to sign all legal documents of agreements of surrogacy.
- Surrogate mother has to keep herself away from drugs, alcohol, and any addiction.
Appreciated ‘Cost of Surrogacy in Georgia’
The ‘Cost of surrogacy in Georgia’ and the legal terms of Georgia is the most favourite reason which makes Georgia an ideal destination for surrogacy.
‘Surrogacy cost in Georgia’ is the primary source to attract International patients for surrogacy. Here, Med fertility which is the popular surrogacy treatment agency in Georgia has a very less ‘cost of surrogacy’ as compared to agencies in other developed nations like the US, Australia, and other western countries.
The ‘surrogacy cost in Georgia’ is between USD 37,000 to USD 40,000 which can vary with the treatment needs such as the method the intended parents choose for surrogacy such as IVF, ICSI, PGD, PICSI, IMSI etc. The methods of surrogacy are selected with the support and guidance of doctors according to the patient’s condition.
The Surrogacy in Georgia is a sensible decision if the intended couple wants to lighten up their world with a bundle of stars and a journey of life with more smiles.