An Affordable Opportunity: ‘Surrogacy cost in Kenya’
Surrogacy is the favorable agreement for People hunting for parenthood and plays the role of last resort.
Surrogacy is the fertility treatment that is carry through long procedures but has high success rate than other fertility treatments. Kenya is a popular medical destination for couples who are leave away from the happiness of having a baby and a good Surrogacy Cost in Kenya doubles the magical moments in their life.
The fertility centers in Kenya are working so hard to help the people in reaching their little bundle of joy. They provide fertility treatment according to the situation and needs of intended parents with several advantages like:
- Good personalized facilities
- Affordable with a high success rate
- State-of-art technology process
- Expert and experienced professionals to fulfill their dreams
- Awesome support services with comfortable infrastructure, and many more.
Kenya has many fertility Centers equipped with advanced techniques of treatment at a very reasonable ‘cost of surrogacy in Kenya’.
We present the article that enables you to get more about the fruitful treatment of surrogacy in Kenya with the procedure follow in surrogacy in Kenya and the Cost of surrogacy in Kenya.
Idea of surrogacy
Surrogacy is an organization and support process for women or intended couples, who are not able to become parents due to some medical impossibilities, or pregnancy can risk the life of the intended mother.
Surrogacy treatment is rule differently in every country, and as of now many countries have no commercial law on surrogacy but surrogacy in Kenya has no legal binding and many couples find Kenya the best treatment destination for surrogacy.
Although, to run the surrogacy process smoothly in Kenya, both the parties intended parents and surrogate mother have to sign the legal agreement which includes that all the expenses will be bear by the intended parents such as food, clothing, accommodation, etc.
Headways of surrogacy in Kenya
Today many couples are unable to have a baby and this is a natural and common issue these days so to fulfill them with the happiness of a sweet cuddle baby surrogacy is the perfect option available to complete the family and enjoy the happiness of having your baby.
In Kenya, two different processes – Traditional surrogacy and Gestational Surrogacy – follow a proper process to carry out surrogacy treatment.
Following are the explanation of both processes carried out in Kenya:
- Traditional Surrogacy- Traditional surrogacy is perform through Intrauterine Insemination(IUI) cycle and this is the type of surrogacy in which the surrogate mother will be artificially ingeminate with the sperm of the intend father, hence the surrogate mother becomes the biological mother of the baby as her eggs are use in the surrogacy procedure. This all happens in the surrogacy process in traditional surrogacy.
- Gestational Surrogacy – Gestational Surrogacy is perform through In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) cycle and this is the type of surrogacy in which the intend mother cannot carry a pregnancy in her womb due to some medical issues but can expect to be a biological mother of a baby. In this process, the eggs and the sperms of the intend parents or donor eggs or sperms are use and the resulting embryoids planted into the uterus of the surrogate mother or gestational surrogate. In this surrogacy, the intended couples become the biological parents of a baby.
Following is the Gestational surrogacy process follow in Kenya:
- Selecting a surrogate mother
- Preparing Uterus of surrogate mother
- Collecting the eggs and sperm
- Mixing and transfer
- Result and after care
- Baby arrival/ Delivery
Why opt for surrogacy in Kenya?
surrogacy-law Kenya has no law regarding surrogacy, and therefore Surrogacy is offer so harmlessly to African Patients for the past many years.
The capital of Kenya ‘Nairobi’ has many outstanding fertility centers with amazing professionals in medical facilities for surrogacy like IVF clinics and so on.
Surrogacy cost in Kenya is very low and affordable for infertile couples as compared to all over the world. Kenya welcomes couples with so many facilities moreover, they allow the intended parents if they are ready to bring their egg, sperm donor, or embryo donors to the country.
The Followings are some Factors that encourage people for surrogacy in Kenya:
- They have experienced doctors and professional fertility experts for safe treatment.
- The fertility centers also provide consultation from experienced Doctors before visiting and processing treatment
- Their fertility staff pay attention towards the patient and also offer personal care.
- They also provide moral and Psychological support to the patient.
- The surrogacy treatment process followed in Kenya is Smooth and transparent.
- The ‘Surrogacy cost in Kenya’ is very affordable.
Pocket Friendly \’Cost of surrogacy in Kenya’
The ‘Surrogacy cost in Kenya’ is justifiable and very much affordable as reactance to other countries’ surrogating facilities.
The lump sum cost of surrogacy in Kenya includes many services and is only affected by the types of treatments that include IUI and IVF cycles.
The ‘surrogacy cost in Kenya’ approximately ranges from USD 35,000 to USD 40,000, but in countries like USA and UK, the cost of surrogacy is little high that is around USD 60,000. Even most developed countries do not allow people from out of boundaries to take the opportunity of surrogacy services.
The ‘cost of Surrogacy in Kenya’ is a real bargain and affordable for parents who want to enjoy their parenthood. Kenya’s facility provides very smooth course that includes many advance treatments with digital aids in the medical field and even many fertility centers in Kenya also provide financial support services to intended couples in treatment.
The benefits under one roof in reasonable Surrogacy Cost in Kenya’ at different surrogacy centers are like Screening process of a surrogate mother, Preparation of legal terms with the surrogate mother, egg and sperm collection, and insertion and final delivering the baby to intended parents.
“The Treatment ‘Cost of Surrogacy in Kenya’ is a fruitful contract for the intended Couples and as cheap as chips”